Do you have an ageing system in your lab?
You may qualify for our Trade up to ZEISS program.
The process to secure large instrumentation funding takes time, and to support you in that process, we are offering a new Trade up to ZEISS program. The new program is designed to enable your imperative of having access to the latest market relevant imaging technology to enable your next discovery.
Through the Trade up to ZEISS program you will have access to sustained pricing that meets most major funding bodies pricing requirements while also having access to our ZMCC to support any pre-liminary data collection needs you may have.
We will honor this offer through September 2022 so that you have plenty of time to secure funding for the latest technology.
Current owners using Leo, Ultra or Supra systems qualify for a special offer to trade up to a ZEISS Sigma or Gemini System.
Current owners of Non-ZEISS electron microscope systems qualify for a special offer to trade up to a ZEISS Sigma or Gemini System.
- The ideal family for a core facility, delivering maximum versatility for materials science, life sciences, and industry.
- Made for your most exacting analytical tasks and enables efficient analysis and unattended workflows.
- Raises the bar for surface-sensitive, distortion-free, high-resolution imaging and lets you image below 1 kV easily.
- Tailor Sigma to your needs using the latest detection technology and characterize all of your samples
- Acquire topographical and compositional information with the optional InLens Duo detector.
- Enjoy a new generation of secondary electron (SE) detectors. Obtain images with up to 50% more signal. Benefit from the novel C2D and VPSE detectors of Sigma in variable pressure mode: working at low vacuum, you can expect crisp images with up to 85% more contrast.
- Combine scanning electron microscopy and elemental analytics: the best-in-class EDS geometry of Sigma increases your analytical productivity, especially on beam sensitive samples.