Many teachers across the country are facing the new challenge of educating students through remote learning. The need for creative lesson planning is particularly acute in science classrooms because of the need for hands-on laboratories or live demonstrations that supplement traditional lectures.
In order to help teachers and students in our community keep pace with their curricula, Carl Zeiss Microscopy, LLC has announced the Science Classroom Outreach Program for Educators Grant, or the ZEISS SCOPEs Grant.
- Win a ZEISS classroom microscope package with an optical microscope, digital camera, and software.
- Choose from two microscope models for a variety of subjects ZEISS Primo Star or ZEISS Stemi 305
- The SCOPEs grant is currently paused but will launch again nationally in January. You can still apply now, using the same link below. If you have already applied and haven't won, your application will remain in the pool. There is no need to apply again.
- All-in-one device
- Integrated illumination. Crisp for any application.
- Integrated documentation
- Successful teaching and enthusiastic students
- The connected classroom
- Clever details for greater freedom
The successful implementation of the microscopes at White Plains High School is what led ZEISS to create the SCOPEs Grant opportunity.
Carl Zeiss Microscopy, LLC, makes the following disclosure: the AxioCam 202 and AxioCam 208 may not be compliant to the NDAA 2019 (National Defense Authorization Act of 2019), and accordingly, Carl Zeiss Microscopy, LLC cannot certify compliance to the NDAA for these products. If your institution is selected for the SCOPEs Grant and requires NDAA 2019 compliant technology, an alternative and compliant camera will be provided.