Scout-and-Zoom is a unique capability of ZEISS X-ray Microscopy (XRM) instruments. It allows a user to perform a low resolution, large field of view, “Scout” scan to identify interior regions for higher resolution “Zoom” scans.
Now with Scout-and-Zoom (V15.0 & V16.0) in 3 simple steps, the user can:
- Open a reconstructed dataset in Scout-and-Scan software
- Use Position Selector tool to select the desired location and import coordinates into X, Y , Z axes.
- Hit "GO“ and DONE!
- Allows for continuous monitoring of your system’s health by XRM system experts via a Secure Connection
- Helps predict and prevent system failures to eliminate unscheduled downtime
- Reduces Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Stay connected for future enhancements to improve system uptime
SmartShield is a fully integrated hardware-software solution designed to create digital sample envelopes to assist the operator during the sample setup in their workflow. It is an automated protection system to help users confidently position their sample and instrument components for maximum efficiency and high-quality results.
With SmartShield installed on your instrument, Scout-and-Scan V16.0 provides benefits with:
- 3D awareness for sample and instrument safety
- Enhanced operator efficiency during sample setup
- Fully integrated with Scout-and-Scan V16.0 for fast model creation within 5 minutes
Scout-and-Scan V16.0 comes with an XRM Python Application Programming Interface (API) giving users access to microscope operation and data handling through custom-written external scripts and programs. The API enables a new class of automation and experimental setup for advanced applications such as custom in situ experiments.
With this capability, you can:
- Expand instrument control capabilities
- Access metadata for image processing and visualization
- Use Python API within a user-friendly and intuitive way
The Advanced Reconstruction Toolbox is an innovative platform for accessing advanced reconstruction technologies. Unique modules leverage deep understanding of both X-ray physics and customer applications to solve some of the hardest imaging challenges in new and innovative ways.
- Improve data collection and analysis for accurate and faster decision-making
- Greatly enhance image quality
- Achieve superior interior tomography or throughput on a broad class of samples
- Reveal subtle difference through improved contrast-to-noise
- Increase speed at an order of magnitude for sample classes requiring repetitive workflow
- Major Bug Fixes
- Back-end software optimization
- Service-related features to streamline instrument maintenance and reduce unnecessary downtime