ZEISS On Your Campus (ZOYC) Online is comprised of a live online webinar with your local account team.
ZOYC Online has three main goals:
1. Provide education focused on better utilization of your current microscopy equipment, which can lead to:
- Higher quality imaging and faster time to results
- A better understanding of the data that are collected
- Improved experimental design
2. Bring awareness of new and emerging microscopy trends and technologies.
3. Connect live with your local ZEISS account team.
EM/XRM Specialist Academia Life Science
Geoff Perumal has been with ZEISS for over 3 years, serving as the EM and XRM Specialist for all Academic Biological accounts in the Eastern US. He specializes in correlative microscopy, 3DEM, and biological EM sample preparation. Prior to joining ZEISS, Geoff worked for 10 years as an EM Tech in the dual EM-LM Core Facility at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, in the Bronx, NY. During his tenure at Einstein, he mastered SEM and TEM operation, cryo and room temperature ultramicrotomy, and cryo and room temperature EM sample preparation. Please consider Geoff a resource for any and all EM troubleshooting, as well as a POC for any ZEISS EM related questions.
- Understand where 3DSEM techniques fit in comparison to traditional TEM and 3D LM techniques
- Choosing a ZEISS 3DSEM imaging solution that best fits your needs
- Learn about automated segmentation options and how they help enhance statistical robustness