ZEISS On Your Campus (ZOYC) Online is comprised of a live online webinar with your local account team.
ZOYC Online has three main goals:
1. Provide education focused on better utilization of your current microscopy equipment, which can lead to:
- Higher quality imaging and faster time to results
- A better understanding of the data that are collected
- Improved experimental design
2. Bring awareness of new and emerging microscopy trends and technologies.
3. Connect live with your local ZEISS account team.
Life Science EM/XRM Specialist Academia
Joel has been with ZEISS for 7 years as a Sales Specialist for Electron Microscopy. He has been in the electron microscopy field for 20 years, working in several neuroscience and cell biology labs. Prior to joining ZEISS, he helped bring the first commercial 3DSEM system to market, 3View, at Gatan. Joel started out as an application engineer and worked his way into a product marketing management role. Joel’s enthusiasm for the technology and applications is infectious and he hopes to spread some of that enthusiasm to the audience of his webinar.
- Understand where 3DSEM techniques fit in comparison to traditional TEM and 3D LM techniques
- Choosing a ZEISS 3DSEM imaging solution that best fits your needs
- Learn about automated segmentation options and how they help enhance statistical robustness