ZEISS On Your Campus (ZOYC) Online is comprised of a live online webinar with your local account team.
ZOYC Online has three main goals:
1. Provide education focused on better utilization of your current microscopy equipment, which can lead to:
- Higher quality imaging and faster time to results
- A better understanding of the data that are collected
- Improved experimental design
2. Bring awareness of new and emerging microscopy trends and technologies.
3. Connect live with your local ZEISS account team.
Automated Product Application Sales Specialist
Nathan Lane is currently the west coast automated product and application sales specialist. He joined ZEISS in 1996 upon completing a Master’s program in Physiological Sciences at UCLA. It was during his graduate research where he was first introduced to the light microscope and the ZEISS brand. In his own words, time flies if you’re having fun. 20+ years later, he’s still having fun and he warmly welcomes this opportunity to give an introduction and presentation on the latest trends in automated microscopy from ZEISS.
The Celldiscoverer 7 platform from ZEISS combines the easy-to-use automation of a boxed microscope with the image quality and flexibility of a classic inverted research microscope. Celldiscoverer 7 calibrates itself, then detects and focuses on your samples while the optics adjust themselves. Whether working with 2D or 3D cell cultures, tissue sections or small model organisms, you will acquire better data in shorter times with this reliable automated research platform. What’s more, you can enhance your Celldiscoverer 7 with optical sectioning to get more information from your three-dimensional samples. It’s your choice whether you opt for confocal imaging with LSM 900 and Airyscan 2 or fast GPU deconvolution.
Join this webinar to learn how Celldiscoverer 7 can help you:
- Image well plate assays with fixed and live cells
- Increase your throughput with automation
- Reproducibly and consistently collect the data you need
Axio Scan.Z1 from ZEISS reliably and reproducibly creates high quality virtual slides. The outstanding image quality is based on plan-apochromatic objectives with numerical aperture up to 0.95. Highly automated and very simple to operate, Axio Scan.Z1 tackles the most demanding research tasks as easily as it handles your routine work, controlled by familiar ZEN software from ZEISS: operation is designed specifically for the workflow of capturing virtual slides for your research tasks.
Join this webinar to learn how the Axio Scan.Z1 can help you:
- Reliably digitize your specimens and create high quality virtual slides
- Collect fluorescence and brightfield images at high speed
- Increase your imaging throughput with automation