ZEISS On Your Campus (ZOYC) Online is comprised of a live online webinar with your local account team.
ZOYC Online has three main goals:
1. Provide education focused on better utilization of your current microscopy equipment, which can lead to:
- Higher quality imaging and faster time to results
- A better understanding of the data that are collected
- Improved experimental design
2. Bring awareness of new and emerging microscopy trends and technologies.
3. Connect live with your local ZEISS account team.
3D Imaging Specialist
Alma Arnold is a Product and Application Support Specialist for Carl Zeiss Microscopy, supporting the Mid-Atlantic region for the last 8 years. Prior to ZEISS, she led the core microscopy facility at HHMI’s Janelia Research Campus. During her time at Janelia she gained valuable experience with an assortment of imaging technologies in an environment with a diverse set of research disciplines. Alma takes pride in understanding each researchers’ unique needs and determining the best-suited technology to meet their imaging needs. Alma, has a background in Cell and Molecular Biology from the University of Maryland.
The LSM 9 family with Airyscan 2 from ZEISS enables the perfect balance of speed and resolution for today’s confocal-imaging needs. The new Multiplex mode extends sensitive Airyscan imaging to larger model systems with low expression levels by increasing acquisition speeds even further while reducing the illumination dosage to the sample. This novel concept allows rapid volumetric imaging with unprecedented resolution beyond what is available in traditional confocal systems today.
Join this webinar and learn how the ZEISS LSM 9 series with Airyscan 2 can help you:
- Capture weaker signals—and still get sound, reproducible data
- Achieve faster volumetric imaging without sacrificing resolution
- Increase data throughput for your imaging needs
- Improve your productivity through efficient software features
ZEISS ZEN software is the heart of all ZEISS light microscope systems enabling image acquisition in a smart and efficient way. ZEN also incorporates powerful image analysis tools to help you convert your images into data. ZEN includes easy to use automated workflows and machine learning tools to simplify image analysis tasks.
Join this webinar to learn how the ZEN Image Analysis can help you:
- Convert your images into data
- Use machine learning to segment and analyze your images
- Automate your image analysis to create reproducibility in your data
ZEISS Elyra 7 takes your images beyond the diffraction limit of conventional microscopy to superresolution. Lattice SIM enables fast imaging of 3D volumes with resolution down to 120 nm laterally and 300 nm axially. Due to higher light efficiency, the new Lattice SIM technology provides gentle superresolution imaging of living specimens at up to 255 frames per second. Using less light to illuminate the specimen means imaging longer with less bleaching of the sample. The SIM-Apotome mode allows superfast optical sectioning of 3D samples at a variety of magnifications and single molecule localization microscopy (SMLM) techniques such as PALM, dSTORM and PAINT can be utilized to achieve resolution down to 20 nm laterally and 50 nm axially.
Join this webinar and learn how the ZEISS Elyra 7 with Lattice SIM can help you:
- Examine the fastest processes in living samples – in large fields of view, in 3D, gently over long time periods, and with multiple colors
- Resolve molecular structures in 3D with single molecule localization microscopy (SMLM) using techniques such as PALM, dSTORM, and PAINT
- Achieve rapid optical sectioning of large volumes from low to high magnification