ZEISS On Your Campus (ZOYC) Online is comprised of a live online webinar with your local account team.
ZOYC Online has three main goals:
1. Provide education focused on better utilization of your current microscopy equipment, which can lead to:
- Higher quality imaging and faster time to results
- A better understanding of the data that are collected
- Improved experimental design
2. Bring awareness of new and emerging microscopy trends and technologies.
3. Connect live with your local ZEISS account team.
Dr. Silvia Zenner-Gellrich
Solution Management Education
Silvia Zenner-Gellrich is a Solution Manager in Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH and focusing on the topic “Education”. Silvia joined ZEISS in 2007 as global Product Manager for light microscopes. Before Silvia joined ZEISS, she did her doctorate in food marketing. The topic of the doctoral thesis was to analyze customer needs. In ZEISS, customer focus is key, and Silvia supports this with her passion for customer needs. Silvia spends her free time with her family.
Museums are as rich and varied as the collections they care for. Front of house or behind the scenes, analyzing artifacts or engaging the public in the fascinating science of conservation, microscopes, and advanced imaging techniques will help you showcase your museum as the special place it is. Whether you are an archaeologist, historian, scientist, or restorer, microscopes can provide depth and life to your collections and the stories they tell.
Join us for this free webinar, and learn about how museums use ZEISS microscopy technology to analyze and restore unique artifacts and masterpieces. Hear about the research being done by the following institutions:
- Micropia (Amsterdam), the world leading museum of microbes
- The microscopy lab of the State Hermitage Museum (Russia)
- Microscopy in the Natural History Museum of London
- The conservation work within the warship museum, Mary Rose (Portsmouth)