Talking about hematology is talking about blood, blood-forming organs and blood diseases. In clinical laboratories, hematologists diagnose and treat blood disorders and malignancies, including types of hemophilia, leukemia, lymphoma and sickle-cell anemia.
- Learn about blood, blood circulation and its components
- Distinguish red and white blood cells as well as platelets
- Explore the role of microscopes in blood examination
- 1 https://p.widencdn.net/rg433b/EN_wp_microscopic-examination-blood
- 2 https://p.widencdn.net/8azb8g/EN_wp_Axio-Lab-A1-Malaria
- 3 https://p.widencdn.net/zuwbem/EN_wp_EVO_python-blood-analysis
Axiolab 5 is made for the clinical routine work that goes on every day in your hematology lab. The white LED illumination with very high color rendering index is ideal to visualize peripheral blood smears and bone marrow samples in true color.