- With the slide scanner microscope Axio Scan.Z1 you digitize your specimens in a reliable, reproducible way.
- You create high-quality virtual slides and capture fluorescence images with high throughput.
- This automated slide scanner microscope is very easy to operate. The system is designed specifically to digitize microscope slides for your research.
- Your virtual slides are organized in a web-based database where you can view and share your data at any time.
- Maximize your system uptime: with ZEISS Predictive Service your Axio Scan.Z1 can be monitored remotely and maintenance can be scheduled to your convenience.
Speed, gentle treatment and the optimal wavelength are what counts when it comes to multispectral fluorescence imaging. With Axio Scan.Z1, you acquire up to 9 spectrally separated fluorescence channels with single band filtersets. Or digitize up to five fluorescence channels using three synchronized high-speed filter wheels for excitation, beam splitting and emission. You get highest imaging speed with highest data quality.
Your slide scanner microscope Axio Scan.Z1 is designed to generate a high volume of reproducible data - unattended and over long periods of time. Add ZEISS Predictive Service to remotely monitor your system performance and schedule maintenance to your convenience. You increase your system uptime, while highest data security standards are ensured.
The slide scanner Axio Scan.Z1 affords you maximum freedom in the choice of components as well as in controlling your fluorescence imaging. Decide how many slides, what detection modes and what camera you want to use. Then retrofit your microscope as required. Capture a large number of virtual slides and export the images and continue using the data in any way you choose.
Mouse brain, 5 μm, cryo section, qDOT labeled: DAPI, CD31(endothel), GFAP (astrocytes)
Colon tissue, 4 μm, qDOT labeled: DAPI, CD56, CD3, CD68 and CD20
ZEISS Axio Scan.Z1
Your Fast and Flexible Slide Scanner for Fluorescence and Brightfield
file size: 4360 kB
Automation in Microscopy.
WILEY Special edition of Imaging & Microscopy – Collection of 4 white papers (Wolff, Pepperkok, Donoughe, Gelman)
file size: 1925 kB
Technology Note: ZEISS Axio Scan.Z1
High Throughput Cryohistology of Mineralized Tissue
file size: 1249 kB
Application Note: ZEISS Axio Scan.Z1
A Reference List for Automated Slide Scanning
file size: 661 kB
Results 1 - 4 of 4