With the versatile Cell Observer system, you visualize living organisms and intracellular processes, even over a period of several days. Acquire time lapse and Z-stack images in a fraction of a second with the Cell Observer HS, high-speed version. It delivers up to 300 images per second at equidistant intervals and with reproducible acquisition conditions.
- Complete system for rapid acquisition of images in several dimensions
- Combine up to 32** or 5* channels, Z-stacks, time lapse images, and any number of specimen positions and tiled** images
- Optional high-speed components, such as fast-switching, excitation light sources, shutters and piezo steppers*
- Time lapse images with up to 85 images/s in 2-channel fluorescence or up to 300 images/s in single-channel mode*
- Second-by-second acquisition of a Z-stack image in 2-channels for 3D information*
- Incubators configurable with heat, carbon dioxide or oxygen controls
- Thermally stabilized chamber incubator for experiments over long periods
- Equidistant intervals ensured by separating image processing from acquisition*
*) Cell Observer HS
**) Cell Observer
Acquire, process and measure dynamic processes in a wide variety of applications and publish them as attractive video sequences. All this is possible, with a very low learning curve, due to the universal operating concept and optimally integrated system components.
Capture events in several dimensions at very high acquisition speeds. The high-speed Cell Observer HS enables images acquisition of rapid changes to cells and cell structures in several dimensions and with free selection of the right contrasting technique.
Equipped for your biological applications
Time-critical components, such as adjustable light sources or piezo z-drives, are controlled independently from the operating system and therefore can react with very short response times. The multidimensional image is put together once the raw data for the complete image series have been stored on the hard drive. This saves time for acquisition, as the computing intensive processing steps are made after the experiment.
Therefore, with Cell Observer HS, constant intervals are achieved between the single images of each time point as well as at rapid acquisition speeds.
Changing conditions such as room temperature influence the microscope as well as the sample carrier and can cause focus drift. Definite Focus.2 compensates for this drift and keeps your samples in focus – even during your most challenging multiple day, multi-position time-lapse experiments.
Quick Reference Guide Definite Focus.2 (Multilanguage)
Complete Manual Definite Focus.2 (English)
Cell Observer - Living Cells
Observe and Analyze: The Systems Approach for Imaging Living Cells and Organisms
file size: 4003 kB
Results 1 - 1 of 1