ZEISS systems analyze particles on your filters and let you learn more about the chemical composition of the material. Use an electron microscope and SmartPI to fully automate your analysis of up to 200 000 particles. The correlative particle analyzer system is your optimal solution for connecting light- and electron microscope analyses. It supports ISO 16232 and VDA19.
You monitor the technical cleanliness of your components and the production process. You need to make sure mechanical components are working without any friction. You must avoid leaks caused by cracks, reduce blocking of nozzels and filter as well as stop the breakdown of pumps and valves.
Minimize your maintenance costs and maximize your uptime.
ZEISS SmartPI for Totally Automated Nanoscale Particle Analysis
Analyze up to 200,000 particles on your filters with an electron microscope and optionally learn all you need to know about the chemical composition of the material – it’s fully automated with SmartPI.
ZEISS Correlative Particle Analysis lets you quickly measure and analyze up to 200 critical particles by characterizing them with light- and electron microscopy—it’s fast and very effective. This correlative particle analyzer system for EDS analysis of your particles supports ISO 16232 and VDA19.
SmartPI gives you the advantage of an automated particle analysis tool for particle sizes in the nanometer range, including EDS analysis of the chemical composition. Even particles situated on the border are counted correctly. You can operate EDS and SEM with one user interface. Using various evaluation methods, offline analysis and exclusion of particles from the measurement or statistics, you’ll be able to set the appropriate level for analysis and create a competent, well-documented report. Upgrade your system to correlative particle analysis (CAPA).
Your SmartPI for automated nanoscale particle analysis includes:
- An electron microscope such as EVO, SIGMA, MERLIN, ParticleSCAN, JetSCAN
- SmartPI software
- Choose a high resolution ZEISS bundle for chemical particle analysis.
- Get your results up to 10 times faster.
- Classify reflecting (i.e. metallic) and non-reflecting particles in size and identify fibers in your light microscope.
- Then relocalize particles in your electron microscope and perform a fully automated EDS analysis.
- Combine results from both light and electron microscopy analyses in a single report.
- Support standards for particle analysis ISO 16232 and VDA19.
- Electron microscope EVO MA 10
- Fully motorized zoom microscope Axio Zoom.V16
- Correlative sample holder
- AxioVision Correlative Particle Analyzer software
Correlative Particle Analysis
Quickly Characterize and Classify Particles Supporting ISO 16232 by Light and Electron Microscopy
file size: 3059 kB
Analyze Tiny Particles: Accurately and Reproducibly
file size: 5386 kB
Microscope and Measurement Systems for Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Capture the essentials of your component. Quickly. Simply. Comprehensively.
file size: 4477 kB
Análise Correlativa de Partículas ZEISS (Portuguese Version)
Caracterize rapidamente e classiique partículas de acordo com ISO 16232 por meio de Microscopia Eletrônica e de Luz
file size: 3051 kB
Análisis correlativo de partículas de ZEISS (Spanish Version)
Caracterice y clasifique partículas rápidamente de conformidad con la norma ISO 16232 mediante microscopía óptica y electrónica
file size: 3115 kB
Results 1 - 5 of 5