ZEISS Smartzoom 5 is your smart digital microscope - ideal for quality control and quality assurance applications in virtually every field of industry. Quick and easy to set up, fully automated and equipped with dedicated quality assurance and quality control components, it’s so simple to operate, even untrained users will produce excellent results. How easy? Smartzoom 5 features a macro recording mode to enhance the workflow for repeat sample analyses of the same type in a step-by-step manner.
With Smartzoom 5, ZEISS puts the IQ into Industrial Quality.
- Your Smartzoom 5 incorporates highly intelligent quality assurance and quality control analysis (QA/QC) technologies.
- Your digital microscope comes with a number of integrated components: the optical engine combines three functions – zoom, overview camera and coaxial illumination in a single component.
- Your Smartzoom 5 always knows the status of all major components and corrects automatically for component variations.
- Your Smartzoom 5 features a macro recording mode to enhance the workflow for repeat sample analyses of the same type in a step-by-step manner.
- The integrated QA/QC graphic user interface combines with gesture control to support a seamless macro-to-detail workflow, allowing easy navigation at all times.
- Image presets and enhancement help you get the best image. A number of image algorithms enable automatic measurements with this digital microscope.
- Your Smartzoom 5 delivers fast, reproducible QA/QC measurements for routine as well as failure analyses.
- The system's guided workflow in combination with calibrated components supports user-independent measurement results.
- Simply annotate your images and export reports easily to word templates.
With Smartzoom 5, you have a choice of three different objectives of varying magnifications ranging from 10x to 1011x. The segmentable LED ring light integrated into the objectives is powered via the bayonet interface. Profit from smart safety features: if the objective touches the sample or your hand, the motor stops automatically, protecting both user and sample.
Orientation is simple with Smartzoom 5‘s integrated QA/QC graphic user interface supporting a seamless macro-to-detail workflow. The entire sample surface is recorded with separate optics. You can see instantly which areas of your samples are relevant for microscopic inspection. The workflow is neatly stored away, ready to perform the microscopic analysis again and again - step-by-step. For optimal presentation simply choose from preview images using best image or using live image enhancement functions such as HDR, noise filtering, sharpening and stabilization.
With the microscope's swing arm you can view structures on the sample surface from continuously adjustable angles between -45° and +45°. As you do so, the pivot point of the swivel axis remains stable, and likewise the focus remains squarely on your sample.
With Shuttle & Find you easily relocate regions of interest from Smartzoom 5 to your electron microscope. Define a region of interest with your digital microscope, and then relocate your ROI in your electron microscope within shortest time. Then align both images to create a new overlay image.
ZEISS Shuttle & Find offers:
- Optimized time to result
- Automated marker recognition
- Easy relocation of marker position
ZEISS Smartzoom 5
Your Digital Light Microscope for Automated Quality Assurance, Failure Analysis, and Research Applications
Filesize: 7,036 kB
ZEISS Smartzoom 5
Filesize: 18,444 kB
Determining Laser-Welding Process Parameters
Efficiently Carry Out Recurring Microscopy Tasks with the ZEISS Smartzoom 5’s Automation Features
Filesize: 1,044 kB
ZEISS Smartzoom 5
Analysis of Defects in a Laser-polished Surface
Filesize: 1,433 kB
Smartzoom 5 Product Report
ZEISS Microscopes Are Taking Over the Measuring Lab
Filesize: 99 kB
Quick Start Guide
Filesize: 5,487 kB
Microscope and Measurement Systems for Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Capture the essentials of your component. Quickly. Simply. Comprehensively.
Filesize: 4,478 kB
Microscopy Solutions for Steel and Other Metals
Multi-modal characterization and advanced analysis options for industry and research
Filesize: 12,439 kB
Microscopy in Metal Failure Investigations
Determine the root cause of metal failure and learn about microscopy tool set for any metal failure investigation
Filesize: 4,316 kB
Application Note: Enhancing Material Inspection and Characterization Information and Data Integrity
By Combining Light and Scanning Electron Microscopy in a Correlative Workflow
Filesize: 1,456 kB
Applications of Microscopy in Additive Manufacturing
Utilizing ZEISS Light and Electron Microscope Systems
Filesize: 2,975 kB
Smarter Analysis of Hardened Zones
Faster Hardness Profile Testing Using ZEISS Smartzoom 5
Filesize: 1,065 kB
Application Note: Smart Weld Analysis
Up to Five Times Faster Measuring of Welds with ZEISS Smartzoom 5
Filesize: 1,114 kB
ZEISS Smartzoom 5 (Portuguese Version)
Seu microscópio óptico digital automatizado para garantia da qualidade, análise de falhas e utilização em pesquisa
Filesize: 3,685 kB
ZEISS Smartzoom 5 (Italian Version)
Il microscopio ottico digitale per applicazioni automatiche di controllo qualità, analisi dei difetti e ricerca
Filesize: 7,131 kB
ZEISS Smartzoom 5 (Polish Version)
Cyfrowy mikroskop do zautomatyzowanego zapewnienia jakości, analizy błędów i badań
Filesize: 3,692 kB