Take advantage of the inverted construction of Axio Observer to investigate metallography samples in no time at all. There's no need to refocus, even when changing magnification or switching metallurgical samples.
Axio Observer combines the proven quality of ZEISS optics with automated components. Profit from reliability and reproducibility.
Using dedicated software modules you can analyze, for example, non-metallic inclusions and grain sizes.
Axio Observer is your open imaging platform: invest in only the features you need today. As requirements change, a simple upgrade keeps your system ready for all materials applications.
- Save time in both sample preparation and investigation with Axio Observer.
- Its inverted design facilitates parallel alignment to the objective lens.
- Observe more samples in less time: simply put your specimen on the stage, focus once and keep the focus for all further magnifications and samples.
- You will appreciate the stable imaging conditions of Axio Observer, especially when working with high magnifications.
- Homogeneous illumination across the entire field of view produces brilliant images. You will get reliable, reproducible results every time, thanks to the proven optical quality of ZEISS combined with automated components.
- Profit from short time-to-image for your metallographic structure analysis with dedicated software modules, e.g. NMI, Grains, Multiphase.
- Keep an eye on your budget. With Axio Observer, you invest only in the features you need now.
- When requirements change you can always upgrade your system.
- Choose between encoded or motorized components and a range of accessories – you can depend on having any relevant contrasting techniques your application requires.
- Enjoy maximum homogeneity and a stray light free image background in brightfield and darkfield - disturbing stray light is minimized and color aberration is reduced.
- Investigate your samples with polarization contrast - using fixed analyzers, a measuring analyzer rotating through 360° and a rotating analyzer with rotating full-wave plate. Visualize bireflection and pleochroism on anisotropic samples even if no rotary stage is available.
- Take advantage of Circular Differential Interference Contrast (C-DIC), a polarization-optical technique which uses circularly polarized light.
ZEISS Axio Observer
Your Inverted Microscope System for Metallography
Filesize: 5,740 kB
White Paper: Microscopic Methods in Metallography Using ZEISS Axio Observer
Filesize: 5,863 kB
Microscope and Measurement Systems for Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Capture the essentials of your component. Quickly. Simply. Comprehensively.
Filesize: 4,478 kB
Microscopy Solutions for Steel and Other Metals
Multi-modal characterization and advanced analysis options for industry and research
Filesize: 12,439 kB
ZEISS Axio Observer (Portuguese)
Seu sistema de microscopia invertida para metalografia
Filesize: 7,632 kB
ZEISS Axio Observer (Spanish)
Su sistema de microscopio invertido para metalografía
Filesize: 7,631 kB