Axiolab 5 is the right choice if your routine materialography applications place high demands on ergonomic operation and efficient digital documentation.
Since the Smart Microscopy concept does not require additional imaging software or even a computer, Axiolab 5 is also the first choice from an economic point of view.
Once you find a region of interest, simply press the Snap button right on the stand to acquire the image. It‘s as easy as that. You can control the microscope and its attached camera without even changing your grip while always focusing on your sample.
Axiolab 5 offers you an easy handling, ergonomic user concept that‘s adapted to your lab routine. You can access all the main controls with just one hand, including the Snap button, stage drive, focus adjustment, and brightness control.
Save lab space and costs as Axiolab 5 does not require an additional computer and software. The Smart Microscopy concept also enables Axiolab 5 to be operated by both expert and non-expert users, always assuring short time to reliable data.
Used in combination with the microscope camera ZEISS Axiocam 208 color, you have the full advantage of a smart stand-alone microscope solution. Digital documentation is part of the system design: Just press the ergonomic Snap button and you‘re done. Camera settings such as white balance, exposure time, and image enhancement functions are done automatically. Without needing additional imaging software or even a computer, you can:
- Snap images and record videos directly
- Use mouse (and optionally, a keyboard) to control your camera via on-screen display
- Save settings
- Store images with all microscope and camera metadata as well as scaling information
- Predefine the name or rename your image
- Determine grain sizes, structure, distribution and phases.
- Quickly carry out on-site analysis.
- Study mode(s) of material failure: fatigue, corrosion, creep deformation, stress cracks or fractures.
- High-throughput material inspection and documentation
- Incoming goods inspection
- High-quality imaging for publications
- Failure analysis
- Process quality monitoring
- Monitor the sample preparation process.
- Quick overview of the state of the micro graph: Is it still useable? Does it need refurbishing?
- See the quality of your sample preparation process. Does the mounting meet the required quality?
- Examine thin sections of rock and minerals to determine their composition.
- Classify anisotropic materials like calcite, olivine, titanite, or zircon.
- Get answers to questions relating to refractive indices, cleavages, double refraction, extinction angles, optical path differences, and the number and angle of optical axes.
In combination with ZEISS Axiocam 208 color, ZEISS Axiolab 5 operates independently of a computer system.
Operating ZEISS Axiolab 5 with ZEISS Labscope imaging app is ideal for connected microscopy, especially in education.
ZEISS Axiolab 5
Your Microscope for Routine Materialography and Smart Documentation
file size: 7296 kB
Use Case: ZEISS Microscopes in Restoration and Conservation
The Imperial Carriage Museum in Vienna, Austria
file size: 1755 kB
Microscopy in the Industrial Use of Starch
file size: 4325 kB
Microscope and Measurement Systems for Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Capture the essentials of your component. Quickly. Simply. Comprehensively.
file size: 4477 kB
Quick Guide (Multilingual)
file size: 6394 kB
Instruction Manual - Axiolab 5
file size: 8585 kB
Results 1 - 6 of 6