Place ZEISS Primovert right inside your Laminar Flow Box. Examine unstained cells in phase contrast and GFP-labeled cells in fluorescence contrast quickly and efficiently.
The inverted microscope is especially perfect for cancer and genetic research.
With Primovert HDcam and the iPad imaging App Labscope you observe and discuss cells independently from the sterile workplace together with your colleagues.
- Switch from phase contrast to fluorescence contrast to assess both undyed and GFP-labeled cells.
- The inverted microscope fits directly in your Laminar Flow Box – you work directly in the sterile environment.
- Your Primovert is immediately ready for use. Reactivate the microscope in stand-by mode by pushing the button at the table.
- Primovert switches in walk-away mode automatically after 15 minutes off. This saves energy and increases the life of the light source.
- Primovert HDcam integrates a camera. Use your iPad and the free imaging App Labscope and discuss the monitor image together in the team. Snap microscope images, annotate and create reports, and share them easily wirelessly with other.
Primovert HDcam is your solution for image acquisition and documentation. The camera is already integrated into the stand – no need for further adjustments and camera settings. In combination with your iPad and the Imaging App Labscope you share, discuss and explain your observations with colleagues – independent from the location of your microscope. Profit from a fast live display – also on multiple iPads over WiFi. Acquire images and videos, make annotations and documentations – and easily share these data.
Or use Primovert HDcam without iPad: you control your camera and acquisition settings directly at the stand. Various interfaces of the integrated camera let you easily transfer data directly to your PC with imaging software ZEN lite. Or use the interfaces to connect a monitor or projector.
Primovert iLED is perfectly suited to your daily work with cell cultures. You examine unstained cells in phase contrast as well as GFP-labeled cells in fluorescence contrast quickly and efficiently by just switching the contrasting technique directly at the stand.
Primovert is your compact inverted microscope to examine and evaluate living cells. It enables fast, efficient investigations of for example of stained cells in brightfield, unstained cells in phase contrast and GFP-labeled cells in fluorescence contrast. Primovert with its adjustable ergotube lets you work in comfort, whether standing or in a seated position.
Examine and Evaluate Living Cells – Fast and Efficiently
file size: 6556 kB
Examine and Assess your Living Cells – Quickly and Easily.
file size: 1508 kB
Your Microscopes for Laboratory and Teaching
Increased efficiency in the lab and more fun in teaching and working.
file size: 10126 kB
Results 1 - 3 of 3