This high quality 6 megapixel color camera offers you an amazingly fast live image and acquisition speed despite its large pixel count and the very large 16 mm diagonal field of view.
This makes it the camera of choice whenever large sample areas have to be screened and recorded by taking many image tiles repeatedly in a minimum amount of time due to reduced number of tile positions.
This is extremely beneficial in acquiring large pathological tissue sections or large colored materials samples.
- Color imaging applications in life sciences and materials science
- Co-observation with fast high resolution live image in high quality color with a very large field of view
- Large pathology, cytology and materials samples
- Fast tile scanning applications
- Broadest range of intensities and exposure times
- 6 megapixel CCD sensor with 16 mm image diagonal
- 19 full resolution color images per second
- High image contrast with 14 bit signal conversion
- Small 4.54 micron pixels for optimal resolution
- Fast quad-port read-out with global shutter architecture for distortion-free images
- Black & white imaging mode
- Reproducible image quality due to active thermal stabilization of the sensor
- Easy to use super-speed USB 3.0 connection
- Thermo electrical cooled sensor
Axiocam 506 color
Your Microscope Camera for Imaging of Large Sample Areas – Fast, in True Color, and High Resolution
file size: 548 kB
Microscope and Measurement Systems for Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Capture the essentials of your component. Quickly. Simply. Comprehensively.
file size: 4477 kB
ZEISS Axiocam Family
Your Guide to Microscope Camera Technology from ZEISS
file size: 13301 kB
Axiocam 506 - User Guide
file size: 3083 kB
Results 1 - 4 of 4