Fundamental to the investigation of weak and rapidly changing signals in biology is the recent advancement in camera technology. Axiocam 702 mono offers cell biologists and all other researchers a high-speed, sensitive CMOS imaging solution that is user-friendly and affordable.
If provides sensitivity and temporal resolution at a very budget friendly price.
This high-performance CMOS microscope camera has 2.3 megapixels and a 1/1.2” sensor (diagonal 13.3 mm), making it the ideal choice for fast and sensitive fluorescence imaging.
Peltier cooling ensures low noise and reproducible image quality, particularly when you are dealing with long exposure times and dark areas in the sample.
Highest light sensitivity combined with low noise and high frame rates give you the temporal resolution that you always longed for in live cell imaging.
- Live cell imaging with high temporal resolution
- Low light applications
- Imaging at higher magnifications
- Monochrome CMOS microscope camera with 2.3 megapixels
- Sensor size of 1/1.2” (diagonal 13.3 mm) and 1920 × 1216 pixels
- Pixel size of 5.86 μm
- Up to 128 fps at full resolution and up to 1000 fps @ 1024 × 128 pixels
- Dynamic range > 5000:1 (>74 dB) at typical < 6e read noise
- Thermo electrical cooled sensor
ZEISS Axiocam 702 mono
Your 2.3 Megapixel Microscope Camera for Fast Low Light and Live Cell Imaging
file size: 881 kB
ZEISS Axiocam Family
Your Guide to Microscope Camera Technology from ZEISS
file size: 13865 kB
Axiocam 702 mono User Guide
file size: 1340 kB
Results 1 - 3 of 3