Area of Research:
- Semiconductor packages
- Geological samples
- ZEISS Phase Contrast Enhancer
Structure of neural network-based image quality improvement, achieved by training networks to recover image data degraded through noise, limited projection numbers or sample outside of the field of view.
- ZEISS DeepRecon is a Special Customer Solution (SCS), customized to the specific requirements of your use-case and sample class. First, engage with your local ZEISS representative (or fill out the below form) to start the discussion about getting DeepRecon at your facility.
- Send data or a sample to ZEISS XRM team.
- This data is used to create a customized DeepRecon model, enabling superior
- This model is loaded into a customized installation of ZEISS Reconstructor.
- Acquire data under the discussed conditions (up to 10X throughput boost relative to standard reconstruction). The customized model will be a selectable option during sample reconstruction.
Impact of differing reconstruction techniques on a sandstone sample, showing progressive image quality improvement from standard reconstruction (filtered back projection) to OptiRecon 2.0 (iterative reconstruction) and DeepRecon (neural network-based reconstruction)
- ZEISS Xradia Versa XRM
- ZEISS DeepRecon reconstruction technology
Problems we can help you solve:
- automation of your imaging process or workflow
- advanced image analysis and corrections
- automation of your ROI (region of interest) search
- tailoring flexible and adaptable workflows for your configuration
- even, small applications that turn 20 clicks into one.
Big problems, little problems. What is your problem? Use the form on this page to tell us more.
You may want to bookmark this site and check back frequently as we are rapidly creating new solutions.