Area of Research:
- Mining and Advanced Materials
- Additive Manufacturing
Mining rock samples
- Additive Manufacturing Powder analyzer
The module workflow consists of a number of steps:
- XRM acquisition.
- Consistent reconstruction using controlled projection greyscale scaling.
- Consistent segmentation using machine learning based segmentation. Accurate associated surface segmentation using conditional random field (CRF) smoothing. Accurate segmentation both ensures the accuracy of particle separation and surface classification.
- Particle identification and separation using advanced non-local morphometric techniques. There are no user-determined parameters in this step, allowing for robust and repeatable measurements.
- Liberation measurement.
- Grain surface meshing, classification and measurement.
- Label (particle separated) image exporting.
- Grain & particle image export.
- Particle by particle data reporting & export.
- Grade-recovery curve generation
- ZEISS Xradia Context or Versa XRM 5XX +
- ZEN Pro
- ZEN Macro Environment
- ZEISS Intellesis
- ZEISS Surface Exposure custom workflow2
Problems we can help you solve:
- automation of your imaging process or workflow
- advanced image analysis and corrections
- automation of your ROI (region of interest) search
- tailoring flexible and adaptable workflows for your configuration
- even, small applications that turn 20 clicks into one
Big problems, little problems. What is your problem? Use the form on this page to tell us more.
You may want to bookmark this site and check back frequently as we are rapidly creating new solutions.