Producing a visualization of a sample’s 3D microstructure can be a helpful and intuitive way to understand it’s internal morphology. It’s also an easy and effective method in sharing the anisotropic microstructure of a sample with others that is popular in textbooks, presentations, and publications. This is a streamlined utility that allows for customization in producing these pseudo 3D graphics.
Area of Research:
- Natural Resources
- Any sample with an anisotropic microstructure
- ZEISS Point Counting Workflow
- ZEISS Microhardness Workflow
- Load 3 x 2D micrographs of a sample taken at perpendicular orientations.
- Choose the size and regions of the images you want to be represented in pseudo 3D micrograph.
- Select folder where the pseudo 3D micrograph and cropped images will be saved.
An example of a pseudo 3D micrograph given 3 x 2D images.
- ZEN Core
- ZEISS Pseudo 3D Micrograph Workflow and executable
Problems we can help you solve:
- automation of your imaging process or workflow
- advanced image analysis and corrections
- automation of your ROI (region of interest) search
- tailoring flexible and adaptable workflows for your configuration
- even, small applications that turn 20 clicks into one
Big problems, little problems. What is your problem? Use the form on this page to tell us more.
You may want to bookmark this site and check back frequently as we are rapidly creating new solutions.