ZEN core handles more than just microscopy imaging. ZEN core is the most comprehensive suite of imaging, analysis, and data connectivity tools for multi-modal microscopy in connected material laboratories. Discover the newest modules and learn how ZEN core helps to improve your lab‘s efficiency through automated image segmentation, contextual data analysis, and centralized data management. Watch the videos to learn more:
ZEN Intellesis applies the power of machine learning to the task of segmenting multi-dimensional images, including 3D datasets. Images that had to be processed manually can now be analyzed automatically, by training ZEN Intellesis to segment them for you.
With ZEN Connect, you can visualize different microscopy images and data from the same sample - in context and in one place. Discover the correlations between images at different scales. Benefit from integrated reporting across the connected datasets.
ZEN Data Storage enables centralized management of microscope presets, workflows, data and reports - from different systems and locations. Separate microscopy imaging from post-acquisition processing to allow everyone in the lab to work more efficiently.
- Unified user interface for ZEISS microscopes and cameras
- Advanced imaging and automated analysis
- User management designed to assure data repeatability and integrity
- Materials modules for metallography applications
- Automated image segmentation by machine learning
- Correlative and multi-modal microscopy
- Visualization and analysis of multi-modal data in context
- GxP module to enable secure and compliant microscopy processes
- Central data management across connected laboratories