ZEN core handles more than just microscopy imaging. ZEN core is the most comprehensive suite of imaging, analysis, and data connectivity tools for multi-modal microscopy in connected material laboratories. Discover the newest modules and learn how ZEN core helps to improve your lab‘s efficiency through automated image segmentation, contextual data analysis, and centralized data management. Watch the videos to learn more:
ZEN Intellesis applies the power of machine learning to the task of segmenting multi-dimensional images, including 3D datasets. Images that had to be processed manually can now be analyzed automatically, by training ZEN Intellesis to segment them for you.
With ZEN Connect, you can visualize different microscopy images and data from the same sample - in context and in one place. Discover the correlations between images at different scales. Benefit from integrated reporting across the connected datasets.
ZEN Data Storage enables centralized management of microscope presets, workflows, data and reports - from different systems and locations. Separate microscopy imaging from post-acquisition processing to allow everyone in the lab to work more efficiently.
Recent scandals in automotive or the oil and steel industries have highlighted the consequences of wrong or even falsified data. The GxP module makes all your analyses traceable and therefore compliant with regulation and certification requirements.
Workpieces are getting smaller, manufacturing tools are able to produce impressively small features with very ambitious tolerances. NEO pixel brings metrology functionalities to microscopy – giving you higher quality and better productivity.
- Unified user interface for ZEISS microscopes and cameras
- Advanced imaging and automated analysis
- User management designed to assure data repeatability and integrity
- Materials modules for metallography applications
- Automated image segmentation by machine learning
- Correlative and multi-modal microscopy
- Visualization and analysis of multi-modal data in context
- GxP module to enable secure and compliant microscopy processes
- Central data management across connected laboratories