Advanced Reconstruction Toolbox (ART) introduces Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven reconstruction technologies on your ZEISS Xradia 3D X-ray microscope (XRM) or microCT. A deep understanding of both X-ray physics and applications enable you to solve some of the hardest imaging challenges in new and innovative ways.
Discover how speed of data acquisition and reconstruction as well as image quality are enhanced without sacrificing resolution by using OptiRecon, two variants of DeepRecon and PhaseEvolve, the unique modules of ART.
- Improve data collection and analysis for accurate and faster decision-making
- Greatly enhance image quality
- Achieve superior interior tomography or throughput on a broad class of samples
- Reveal subtle difference through improved contrast-to-noise
- Increase speed at an order of magnitude for sample classes requiring repetitive workflow
ZEISS DeepRecon Pro provides a straightforward, uncomplicated, and powerful application of AI and deep neural network technology for enhancing X-ray tomography results without prior knowledge on deep learning technology. [...] It helps us to reduce the scan time required for in situ fluid-rock interaction experiments when we need to work with long exposure times.Dr. Markus Ohl | X-Ray microscopy | EPOS-NL MINT | Utrecht University, NL
DeepRecon technology is offered in two forms - DeepRecon Pro and DeepRecon Custom - both leveraging AI and enhancing image quality and speed. Increase throughput without sacrificing RaaD (resolution-at-a-distance). Alternatively, keep the same number of projections and enhance the image quality further.
Find out the difference:
- With DeepRecon Pro you benefit from superior throughput and image quality across a wide range of applications.
- It enables you to reveal subtle differences in the images of your samples through improved contrast-to-noise.
- Increase the speed of your data acquisition up to 10x for sample classes requiring a repetitive workflow.
- Apply DeepRecon Pro to unique samples, to semi-repetitive and repetitive workflows.
- Now you can self-train new machine learning network models on-site with an easy-to-use interface.
- The need for a machine learning expert is thus eliminated and DeepRecon Pro can be seamlessly operated by even a novice user.
- ZEISS DeepRecon Custom is targeted specifically for repetitive workflow applications to further boost XRM performance beyond DeepRecon Pro.
- ZEISS collaborates closely with users to develop custom-created network models that fit their repetitive application needs precisely.
ZEISS OptiRecon is an implementation of iterative reconstruction that greatly increases acquisition throughput, while optimizing image quality.
- Achieve up to 4× faster scan times or enhanced image quality with equivalent throughput.
- Benefit from this economical solution offering superior interior tomography or throughput on a broad class of samples.
- Use PhaseEvolve, a post-processing reconstruction algorithm.
It enables you to enhance your image contrast.
- Perform more accurate quantitative analysis with improved contrast
and segmentation of your results.
The image on the right shows an application of PhaseEvolve to a pharmaceutical powder sample. High resolution or low kV imaging can result in inherent material contrast being obscured by phase contrast artifacts. PhaseEvolve effectively removes phase fringes to enhance image contrast and improve segmentation results.