The Advanced Reconstruction Toolbox is an innovative platform on your ZEISS Xradia 3D X-ray microscope for accessing advanced reconstruction technologies. Unique modules leverage deep understanding of both X-ray physics and customer applications to solve some of the hardest imaging challenges in new and innovative ways.
With the Advanced Reconstruction Toolbox, you are able to:
- Improve data collection and analysis for accurate and faster decision-making
- Greatly enhance image quality
- Achieve superior interior tomography or throughput on a broad class of samples
- Reveal subtle difference through improved contrast-to-noise
- Increase speed at an order of magnitude for sample classes requiring repetitive workflow
ZEISS OptiRecon is an implementation of iterative reconstruction that greatly increases acquisition throughput, while optimizing image quality.
ZEISS OptiRecon allows you to achieve good image quality with about one quarter of the data acquisition time for many samples typically found in the academic and industrial energy, engineering, natural resources, biological, semiconductor, manufacturing, and electronics research fields.
ZEISS DeepRecon for ZEISS Xradia XRM is the first commercially available deep learning reconstruction technology. It enables you to increase throughput by an order of magnitude (up to 10X), without sacrificing novel XRM resolution-at-a-distance, for repetitive workflow applications. DeepRecon uniquely harvests the hidden opportunities in big data generated by your XRM and provides significant AI-driven speed or image quality improvement.