We'd like to talk to you about highly accurate in-line and at-line measurements that are required to record and control the complex process stages involved in glass and thin film production.
Let us show you what we can do for you!
Stop by and find out about all the news. Our experts will support you in finding the ideal solution for your applications.
Make an appointment by sending a mail to:
info .spectroscopy @zeiss .com
(Pre-formulated text: Please complete the data in brackets.)
We are looking forward to welcome you!
Our instrument systems ThinProcess® and FilmDetect® are designed for quality and process control for processes such as the production of architectural glass, float glass, automotive glass, solar glass, foils and thin film coatings. The concept of modular and flexible spectrometer systems combined with a high level of standardization enables us to provide you specific, tailored solutions proven under field conditions.
- High-speed measurement of transmittance and reflectance (spectral range 365 - 2,150 nm)
- Determination of color values, layer thickness, sheet resistance and color under an angle
- In-line accuracy and repeatability with lab-like tolerances
- Extremely robust and non-contact / non-destructive measurements
- Maximum reliability and reproducibility - even in harsh environments
- Easy integration in existing process lines, e.g. S2S or R2R