Best in class
The art of precision
The center of gravity of the glass on the ZEISS VICTORY SF was consciously moved towards the eyepiece for improved ergonomics and user comfort. Thanks to the ErgoBalance concept, the binoculars have the ideal weight distribution for a perfect grip, allowing for hours of steady observation. The upper and lower 4 arm muscles do not need to work as hard.
It took 160 years to design binoculars that are faster, brighter, wider and more ergonomic than all previous binoculars.
Simply the world’s best hunting and wildlife observation binocular. The VICTORY SF models 8 x 42 and 10 x 42 reveal images with previously unimagined brilliance and crisp, clear details.
• Robust construction and ergonomic design: Triple-Link Bridge.
• Unmatched craftsmanship and optical design: made in Germany
• Natural colors and brilliant details: Ultra-FL lens system.
Best visual experience
• Maximum brightness that extends your day in the field: 92% light transmission.
• Outstanding image quality: fluoride lenses made with SCHOTT glass.
Maximum wearing comfort
• Feather-light design and ultra-light magnesium materials.
• Focus at varying distances quickly and intuitively: SMART FOCUS concept.
• Precise operation and natural grip in ideal hand position: anti-slip focusing wheel.
• Never miss a detail: 5 ft close-range focus.
Unparalleled field of view
• Widest field of view in its class: 444 ft or 360 ft field of view at 1,000 yds.
• Hours of fatigue-free observation: lightweight 27.5 oz.
• Ideal weight distribution for a steady hand: ErgoBalance concept.