A virtual reality headset designed for comfort and simplicity of use, combining premium optics and appealing design. Simply slot in your smartphone and you are ready to go – no adjustments needed. So what is stopping you from getting out there into the virtual world?
Have you ever wanted to feel like you're inside a video game or film, rather than just watching it happen on a screen?
The VR ONE Plus' lenses offer a sharp picture over the entire field of view of 100°. No manual adjustments necessary. And it even works for wearers of spectacles.
The ZEISS VR ONE Plus is a one of-a-kind device allowing us to take our first steps in the world of virtual reality. Its lightweight design and 100% portability make it the perfect companion for videos, games and augmented reality.
Compatible with iPhone® (from iPhone® 6) and Android™ smartphones with display sizes between 4.7 and 5.5 inches. In addition, newer phones with altered form factor fit, e.g. iPhone® X or Samsung Galaxy S8™.
If you use Google Cardboard™ apps, just scan the QR code to optimize the visual experience:
ZEISS VR ONE Connect gives you access to a large number of premium VR games on SteamVR™ – with your mobile VR
headset. Connect your smartphone to your gaming PC and the two ZEISS VR ONE Connect Bluetooth® controllers and
experience premium VR games with three degrees of freedom (3DoF) controls.
Leading-edge optical design and ZEISS precision lenses for the ultimate immersive visual experience. ZEISS VR ONE Plus supports smartphones with display sizes between 4.7 and 5.5 inches and users can wear their eyeglasses as normal while using the headset.
High-quality ZEISS precision lenses
Field of view
Field of view of approx. 100°
Smartphones with display sizes between 4.7 and 5.5 inches
Do you want to know something about VR ONE Plus that this website couldn’t answer?
Take a look at our FAQ page.
- Unlike the original VR ONE, the VR ONE Plus features a universal tray that holds both iPhone® and Android™ smartphones with display sizes between 4.7 and 5.5 inches. This eliminates the need for smartphone-specific trays.
- The headband can be removed. This is particularly useful if the VR ONE Plus is put on by many people in succession, e.g. at parties, trade fairs and other events.
- The foam pad can be removed and replaced. This promotes good hygiene.
- The lenses can now also be cleaned on the front-facing side. This is done by simply removing the white housing cover.
- The ZEISS VR ONE Plus boasts premium lenses, and exceptional image quality and ergonomics, i.e. it’s a breeze to wear.
- An innovative optical design: manual settings for different PDs (interpupillary distances) are not necessary on account of the large lenses. Even if the VR headset is not perfectly positioned, the user can still clearly see the entire field of view.
- Eyeglass wearers do not need to remove their glasses. There is no need for manual focus adjustment.
With VR software (apps, games, etc.) there is no common standard for control. Many apps use a simple gaze control. This means a navigation element is activated by keeping your eyes trained on it, and movement in the app is controlled by moving your head. What’s more, there are apps that require you to use an external control device (e.g. a controller). Before downloading an app, please read its description. This will normally tell you what input method is needed.
Some apps require touch inputs. The universal tray and smartphone must first be removed. You can then input the necessary information before replacing the tray.
As the hardware manufacturer, ZEISS ensures that the smartphone image is enlarged very well. However, this does mean that the quality of the VR experience depends on the resolution of your smartphone display. In the table is a list of the standard display resolutions together with the resulting VR experience quality.
(Almost) all smartphones with a display measuring between 4.7 and 5.5 inches fit in the VR ONE Plus. But please understand that we are not able to compile a comprehensive list of smartphones compatible with it as new phones are added every day.
Google Play, the Google Play logo, Google Cardboard and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.
©2016 Valve Corporation. Steam and the Steam logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc
Samsung Galaxy S8 is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd