"My Vision Profile by ZEISS marks the very beginning of our customer experience. Anyone who wants or needs a pair of glasses can easily use this tool to analyze their own personal visual habits, whether at home or on the road. The user is not just put into a particular category. Instead, they receive a customized profile. After all, our eyes are as unique as our fingerprints. After completing the survey, the user sees directly which lenses from our large selection might be right for them. It was not possible in this way until now. It enables the consumer to inform himself deeply about this investment 'eyeglass lenses'. This is really helpful for the consultation and quickly selecting the right solution at the ECP's," says Rolf Herrmann.
Just like our day-to-day lives, our visual habits have also changed. On average, we spend several hours every day looking at screens, smartphones, etc. We need to be more mobile, and as a consequence many people commute and travel by car. The driver's gaze switches between the street and the GPS. These are all new challenges for our eyes that are captured with My Vision Profile by ZEISS.
- Quick to complete (approx. 5 minutes)
- Question categories: Work & Daily Life, Digital Life, General Questions and Mobility
- Result 1: individualized vision profile
- Result 2: eyeglass lens recommendation
- Result 3: QR code or info-package for ECPs that can then be used in VISUCONSULT
- A search interface supports the consumer in finding the next nearby ECP
VISUCONSULT, i.Com mobile, i.Terminal and i.Profiler are registered trademarkes of the Carl Zeiss Vision GmbH.