In-office finishing is a very cost-effective way to increase profitability and turnaround time. The entire ZEISS Rx portfolio is available as uncut lenses, providing you with the customized lenses your patient needs.
In addition, we are proud to offer a complete portfolio of ZEISS-branded stock lenses. These lenses come in a large assortment of materials, treatments, and powers, giving you the ability to have ZEISS stock on hand in your office or to order on-demand.
ZEISS stock and uncut lenses are manufactured to meet the high quality standards you expect from ZEISS.
Product features at a glance:
The ZEISS National Lab Network offers a wide selection of stock and uncut lenses.
- Uncoated, standard hard-coated, & standard AR-coated lenses
- Premium dip-coated hard coat & dip-coated AR
- All freeform products by Carl Zeiss Vision, including ZEISS lenses
- Semi-finished lenses, such as GT2 by ZEISS, Flat Top 28, and Spherical SV
- Top-tier ZEISS AR, including DuraVision® Platinum and BlueProtect
- Uncut lenses are even eligible for earnings in the ZEISS Practice Advantage rewards program
ZEISS is known for excellence in precision optics. Why not partner with a company leading in optics for over 170 years?