With i.Terminal 2, the latest ZEISS centration device, position of wear fitting parameters are captured digitally for advanced lens customization.
Lens fitting plays a key role in maximizing visual comfort, as fitting errors can cause up to a 40% loss in lens performance. i.Terminal 2 captures and calculates your patient´s individual parameters with the click of a button and a precision of 0.1 mm which can result in a decreased complaint rate, reduced non-adapts and more relaxed vision for your patients.
With the help of i.Terminal 2, eyewear fitting becomes comfortable and enjoyable for your patients, as they see that you are willing to go the extra mile to provide the latest lens design and ensure relaxed vision.
- Using the i.Terminal 2 is 60% faster than using manual measuring procedures
- Taking the personal measurements using an i.Terminal 2 is 84% more accurate than a manual process.
- Enables measurement of highly ametropic patients through proprietary vergence control technology
- Can be used with any type of frame including large-sized sunglasses and sports frames
- Fast photo acquisition
- Autofocus technology allows flexibility in patient positioning
- Intuitive software, with option for touch screen operation and automated recognition of suspect measurements
(Source: i.Terminal 2 in-house trial conducted by an independent eye care professional in UK in 2012)
- Frame data (A, B, DBL)
- Interpupillary distance (PD)
- Monocular pupillary distance (Mono PD)
- Fitting height, segment height
- Back vertex distance (BVD)
- Pantoscopic angle (PA)
- Wrap angle
- Head rotation
- Lens stamp
All fitting parameters are shown at a glance, and results can be printed and transferred to i.Com 3 as well as to third-party practice management systems for lens ordering.
Its straightforward and comfortable user interface allows easy operation directly on your PC screen.
i.Terminal 2 is packaged with i.Com 3software and server – your personal control unit for easy data transfer throughout your practice, and includes lens feature demonstration software (i.Demo™) (Screen not included)
ZEISS is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of eyeglass lenses, and is committed to delivering maximum precision and comfort. ZEISS designs and produces lenses, instruments and measurement systems, as well as retail concepts and technology services that continue to raise the bar in vision care.