New technology affects our lives every day, and places new demands on our eyes and vision. The new ZEISS Precision portfolio is designed with our fast-changing, increasingly digital world in mind, producing eyewear that delivers sharper, clearer, more precise vision than ever. ZEISS combines precision technologies with advanced personalization to meet the unique visual demands that patients face today.
- Digital devices require a higher, closer reading distance than books or other print media
- Fast and dynamic eye movements from near to far and back are more frequent
- Frame styles range from small to large in a variety of shapes
- Not all progressive lenses work well in all frame shapes and sizes
- Facial anatomy can affect the vision experience through a progressive lens
- Advanced ZEISS technology allows lenses to be optimized for the unique interface between the patient’s frame style and personal anatomy to provide optimum visual performance
- Consumers prefer products that are personalized to their lifestyle; a capability now available in progressive lenses
- ZEISS technology allows the lens to be designed based on the patient’s visual priorities for a truly personalized vision experience
Clear vision by designing and manufacturing progressive lenses based on millions of eye and lens measurements from actual eyeglass wearers, precise, point-by-point lens calculation, and patented freeform production methods.
Outstanding binocular vision in any direction, and fast refocusing in any distance and direction.
The thinnest, flattest lenses possible in any material without compromising optics.
ZEISS is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of spectacle lenses, and is committed to delivering maximum precision and comfort. ZEISS designs and produces lenses, instruments and measurement systems, as well as retail concepts and technology services that continue to raise the bar in vision care.