Mobile centration is the new way to capture your patient’s individual position of wear parameters with ZEISS high precision technology. Over 20 years of experience in centration systems are now available in its most convenient form yet, allowing for highest flexibility in the practice. The ZEISS i.Terminal mobile centration system for iPad gathers and calculates basic fitting parameters in a few seconds.
The application is designed to guarantee user-friendly control through intuitive handling – allowing easy capturing of centration pictures. To further increase usability, the ZEISS i.Terminal mobile needs no bulky iPad accessory, such as additional cameras or flashes.
Your patient data is safely stored on a networking server of the portable i.Com mobile data management system by ZEISS in which the centration system is embedded. This allows for reliable procedures and easy data access from multiple iPads.
- ZEISS i.Com mobile comes as part of the ZEISS i.Terminal mobile package, including the ZEISS i.Com server for storage of patient data and interfaces to common PMS.
- Simple and fast usage through face recognition.
- Smaller and lighter than a pupillometer.
- Including 2 calibration clips No additional equipment necessary.
- Frame data (A, B, DBL)
- Interpupillary distance (PD)
- Monocular pupillary distance (mono PD)
- Fitting height, segment height
- Back vertex distance (BVD)
- Pantoscopic angle (PA)
- Wrap angle
- Head tilt
- Vergence compensation
ZEISS i.Terminal mobile takes up to 4 pictures in a row for best image quality.
Easy adjustment of fitting parameters by a fingertip on the iPad.
All fitting, lens and frame data at a glance.
The captured data is immediately transferred to ZEISS i.Com mobile for further data processing to common PMS and lens ordering.
ZEISS is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of eyeglass lenses, and is committed to delivering maximum precision and comfort. ZEISS designs and produces lenses, instruments and measurement systems, as well as retail concepts and technology services that continue to raise the bar in vision care.