ZEISS VISUREF 100 provides accurate and reliable data for your daily practice routines. Intuitive features let you conduct the most important measurements with one device, including pupil and iris diameter evaluations. Refraction measurements of patients with implanted IOLs are also possible. Additionally, automatic fogging incorporates an infinity scene to reduce the effects of accommodation.
When taking care of patients, every minute is valuable. There is no time to be wasted by complex systems. Still, you need diagnostic data that is reliable and accurate, no matter what--especially for the very first step in vision care, the refraction/keratometric evaluation.
ZEISS VISUREF 100. Adding more precision and reliability to your vision care – right from the start.
- Motorized chinrest lets you quickly and comfortably position the patient
- Tiltable 6.4 inch TFT display to show diagnostic information
- Serial interface to export/transfer data to EMR/PMS or digital phoropter
- Quick release brake to disable XY movement of the instrument base and printout
Conveniently operated by two buttons next to the joystick, the motorized chinrest lets you quickly and comfortably position the patient.
Diagnostic information is clearly displayed in excellent contrast and resolution on the adjustable TFT monitor. Featuring a tilt range of 20°, it can be adjusted for individual user viewing preferences.
Within easy reach of the joystick, the quick release brake can be used to disable the XY movement of the instrument base. It helps you to comfortably position the instrument and increase the ease of use when the patient is seated.
Additional port for external monitor
With the external video port, you can easily connect an additional monitor to further support your patient‘s education.
- Accurate and reliable data for high quality patient care
- Convenience in measurement and handling
- Transparent information and clear visibility for data analysis
- Patient comfort through ergonomic design
ZEISS is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of spectacle lenses, and is committed to delivering maximum precision and comfort. ZEISS designs and produces lenses, instruments and measurement systems, as well as retail concepts and technology services that continue to raise the bar in vision care.