Whether for sports, holidays or cosmetic reasons: in many situations, ZEISS contact lenses are an attractive alternative to glasses. Contacts are fitted, accommodate nearly every type of visual impairment, are easy to use and feature a high degree of wearer comfort – and are even available in fashionable colours.
One-of-a-kind – just like you. No matter if you wear daily, monthly or tinted contact lenses or if you're looking for the ideal cleaning agent: our comprehensive assortment offers you a large variety and all-in-one contact care solutions – all with legendary ZEISS quality.
ZEISS contact lenses are produced and distributed by Wöhlk.
There are three important features which affect the wearer comfort of contact lenses: the quality of the lens, a professional fitting and thorough care using high-quality cleaning, storage and rinsing agents. No matter what kind of contact lenses you choose, they should be fitted by your optician – just like your glasses. Your optician will determine your visual performance, measure the corneal surface of your eye, and check the condition of your tear film so that they can recommend the ideal contact lenses for you. Show off your eyes – for a long time to come.
Enjoy maximum cleanliness without lens care with ZEISS Contact Day 1. These high-quality dailies are a comfortable alternative in everyday life, in particular for intermittent use when you're on vacation, playing sports or performing special tasks at work, e.g. in those situations where spectacle lenses might fog up. Practical and useful in many different situations – even if you only wear contacts from time to time.
Did you know that you can, for example, wear your dailies when swimming without any problem?
Easy to use, high wearer comfort. Our ZEISS Contact Day 30 contact lenses provide you with excellent vision – from morning till night. They are available in four different versions:
1. Many people aren't aware that their contact lenses must be fitted just as carefully as glasses. But keep in mind: a professional eye examination is also necessary for contact lens wearers. Perfect vision and excellent wearer tolerance – these two factors are indispensable for enjoying better quality of life.
2. Cleaning your contact lenses daily is an absolute must! Only use the cleaning agent recommended by your optician for cleaning, storing and rinsing off your contact lenses. Change the storage solution in your contact case every day and treat yourself to a new contact case every three to six months.
3. Wash your hands thoroughly before putting in or taking out your contact lenses.
4. Ask your optician during purchase if the contact lenses have good oxygen permeability and ensure optimum tear film exchange. Many people who wear contact lenses suffer from dry eyes. In this case, contact lenses with high oxygen permeability as well as special eye drops can improve wearer comfort. Ask your optician.
5. Glasses are still a must-have – and not only in an emergency. Give your eyes a break from time-to-time and wear a pair of traditional glasses. Here the same rule applies as for contacts: make sure your glasses are fitted at your optician.