ZEISS FORUM 4.4
New features are here.
New opportunities are next.
Take your ophthalmic data management to the next level with enhanced simplicity, advanced review tools and improved security. Building on its range of trusted features, ZEISS FORUM 4.41 can help you uncover deep insights and enhance decision making in your daily work.
Check out the latest features
Enhanced simplicity now
Greater productivity next
Work with an intuitive interface that delivers all-around convenience. From simplified document selection to export options, you can become more efficient in your data management.
- Perform actions such as zoom and pan, or color channel separation, on multiple documents simultaneously for quick comparison.
- Export images, reports and videos in DICOM and non-DICOM formats with minimal clicks – perfect for presentations or sharing.
- Smoothly switch between reviewing documents in a stacked or side-by-side view and intuitively navigate through the documents.
Advanced review tools now
Deeper insights next
Take advantage of powerful review tools that can help you uncover deeper insights, and enhance your decision making.
- Review CLARUS stereo image pairs for stereoscopic evaluation.
- Easily perform measurements and annotate specific areas of images, including CLARUS wide-field images, for marking regions of interest.
- Use color channels to visualize the retinal structures of the eye.
- Simultaneously scroll through the most recent OCT scans in the integrated OCT Display.
Improved security now
More peace of mind next
Rely on secure protection and compliance with security standards to keep your data safe – giving you more peace of mind.
- Secure data in transit through TLS encryption and data at rest through transparent database encryption.
- Rely on DICOM TLS communication with ZEISS and non-ZEISS instruments1 or other DICOM systems.
- Utilize a user-friendly Admin Center to easily configure complex settings or schedule your backups.
Get in contact with our sales team for more information about ZEISS FORUM 4.4.
Instrument/modality must support TLS.