- Service and applications support
- Metrology courses for professors and students
- eLearning and video lessons
- Webinars focused on student learning
- An online forum devoted to the academic community
- Sponsor and support of Project MFG to help the next generation of trade professionals
Our program has been supporting academic institutions for more than seven years, with hundreds of systems installed at high schools, colleges and universities across the country, involving thousands of students. The program supports an average of 40 academic events per year.
If you are interested in learning more about the program, complete the form below and we will contact you. If you have any immediate questions, contact Joe Zofchak, Customer Development/Academic Program Manager at (248) 761-6078 or joe .zofchak @zeiss .com or Christian Shinners, Academic Program Specialist at (952) 232-8395 or christian .shinners @zeiss .com.