Achieving results from the start
With ZEISS Customer Enablement.
Getting started with on-site freeform or coating enablement technology requires more than just equipment. Our world-class engineering team can support you with on-site installation and remote support including LMS setup testing, process support, operator training, process training and equipment maintenance. We support you from start to finish.
Installation & Lab Technical Support
- Freeform, Hard Coating and AR Coating
- Detailed audit reports and analysis provided
- Development of process improvement & technology roadmaps
- Trouble-shooting & operator training
Click Services & Lens Pre-calculation
Ensure the best cosmetic outcomes are achieved before production even begins, by analysing and evaluating the different geometries of your prescription lens designs.
- Comprehensive review of each design
- Prescription, base curve and thickness check
- 3D virtual representation with frame shape
Maintaining the service and ongoing calibration of your equipment is vital to achieve peak production and reliable lab output.
- Experts proficient across multiple platforms
- Scheduled maintenance of coating equipment
- Functionality checks and component rebuilds where necessary
As an enabled customer, we provide you with special care through our dedicated support service.
- Support is only a call, email or click away
- Providing product information, trouble-shooting and technical support
Construction and refurbishment of any optical laboratory requires an intricate level of planning, only an industry professional can provide. Engage us to help you manage your next project.
- Project management & expert assistance
- Facility layouts & equipment recommendation
- Ensure peak lab performance from the start