The alternative to spectacles is always available from ZEISS: contact lenses. A wide selection of contact lenses is available for many applications and cosmetic requirements. Dailies are ideal when you're on holiday and want to be free and easy – and also give your glasses a break! Simple handling and excellent wearing comfort are the decisive factors when wearing monthlies. Want to change the colour of your eyes? Tinted ZEISS monthlies are available with eight different single or three-colour iris structures. The colour pigments are integrated into the polymer material.
- In situations where spectacles prove to be a hindrance, contact lenses are the first choice: dailies or monthlies, depending on your requirements.
- Contact lenses result in only slight magnification or reduction in the size of the image.
- The wearer has clear peripheral vision, unimpaired by the edges of his or her spectacles.
- Contact lenses do not fog.
- A wide selection of ZEISS contact lenses is available for many applications and cosmetic requirements.
Dailies are the flexible solution if you want to wear contact lenses. With ZEISS Contact Day 1, you have fresh, clean contact lenses for spherical correction every day. They are not a long-term solution, but will provide you with outstanding wearing comfort and excellent vision during brief periods of use when you are on holiday, for example, or for special applications at work where lens fogging can cause problems. And all without any need for lens care.
ZEISS Contact Day 1 is characterised by aspheric front and back surfaces and an extra-thin edge design that ensure very good centration. Its design and material properties guarantee easy handling, making it the perfect contact lens for infrequent or first-time wearers after a little practice.
From early morning to late at night, the Day 30 contact lenses provide superb wearing comfort and top-quality vision. Various products are available:
- "spheric" as the standard lens with a large selection of parameters for daily use.
- "compatic" for special biocompatible, highly water-binding material properties and deposit resistance for long-term tolerance and outstanding wearing comfort – even in air-conditioned rooms.
- "air" stands for the ultimate in wearing comfort thanks to balanced material properties (modulus 0.42 and Dk/t 76). The high water content ensures a low modulus and good wetting properties. The silicone hydrogel material of "air" ensures very good oxygen supply to the eye and is therefore ideal for situations where higher levels of oxygen are required, e.g. when doing sports or during long periods of wear.
- "toric" are toric lenses for the correction of astigmatism.
Many people dream of having a different eye colour. Tinted ZEISS monthlies make this easy. They are available with eight different single or three-colour iris structures. The colour pigments are integrated into the polymer material.
The perfect match: ZEISS All-in-one ADVANCE, the extremely compatible and effective cleaning solution from ZEISS for all soft contact lenses.