Specially developed for alpine winter sports. ZEISS Snow Goggles effectively protect your eyes from the snow, rain and wind as well as the particularly acute UV-A and UV-B radiation in high mountain regions. The patented design maximises wearability, comfort and increases the visual field. Enjoy fashionable protection and great vision – in any weather.
Skiing and snowboarding subjects our eyes to extreme conditions. Snow and ice on the slopes reflect sunlight, significantly increasing the amount of UV radiation, while the cold wind and precipitation hamper visibility. ZEISS Snow Goggles are created especially for the challenges posed by alpine sports. Enjoy perfect UV protection, an optimum fit, a large visual field and improved contrast vision in both bright sunlight and diffuse light. These goggles are extremely robust and light – with a large selection of stylish frames and tints to choose from.
Our collection of ZEISS snow goggles features many different models in attractive colours for women, men and children, and are available with a wide variety of lenses for every need. All ZEISS goggles are in compliance with international standards
ZEISS snow goggles are improved by Performance ZEISS Ri-PelTM & hydrophobic water repellent and easy to clean coating, which guarantee you the highest performance.
ZEISS snow goggles collection offers a range of different goggles available in 3 designs, all produced in Italy:
Stylish look and in line with the most up to date fashion trends.
Compatible with your prescription lenses.
Two lenses to create your own style and deal with any atmospheric conditions.
Safety and comfort developed for young riders.
Compatible with your prescription lenses.
All ZEISS snow goggles styles are available only through optical retail.
The sunlight is significantly more intense in the mountains – and reflections, such as those caused by snow or icy surfaces, drastically increase this effect. Nowhere is the blinding effect of the sun or glare worse than here. The result: your eyes are exposed to significantly more solar UV-A and UV-B radiation than usual.
ZEISS snow goggles filter 100% of this radiation up to a wavelength of 400 nanometres, providing reliable protection for your eyes against the dangers and possible damage caused by sunlight. They also ensure ideal vision in all weather, especially when visibility is compromised. This provides added safety, even at high speeds or in unfamiliar terrain.
The collection includes a range of performance lenses for every weather situation:
- For bright light conditions
Dark tints and multilayer mirrors
- For low light conditions
Light contrast tints
- For challenging light conditions: ZEISS SONAR series
High contrast patented tint
Innovative patented high contrast tint specifically developed to improve vision in the snow and detect obstacles, enhancing colors brightness and contrasts. Contrary to standard blue blocker filters, ZEISS SONAR presents a specific spectral curve that acts as a blue attenuator but still allows some blue light to reach the eye - between 380-500 nm - to read snow irregularities like bumps and hollows. Skiing and snowboarding become safer.
Enjoy uncompromising excellence: ZEISS snow goggles visors guarantee great visibility and ensure that the wearer perceive obstacles when skiing or snowboarding – e.g. trees, changes in terrain, bumps or cliffs.
The ZEISS snow goggles interchangeable style incorporates a patented* design: the thin foam insert not only maximises wearability and comfort, but also drastically increases the visual field compared to classic goggles with thicker foam.
The ZEISS snow goggles cylindrical style provides a large screen for a maximum field of view during the ride
ZEISS snow goggles feature visors made of durable polycarbonate with an additional hard protective coating. The easy-to-fit strap features a silicone lining, ensuring a better grip on the helmet. To guarantee good compatibility with most helmets, ZEISS snow goggles are equipped with a removable spoiler on the top of the frame.
1. When buying your snow goggles, pay attention to the size and the fit and make sure they provide you with comfortable vision. Take your time when selecting them. Test the fit and vision carefully and don't be shy – don't be afraid to say what you think. When buying goggles, it's best if you take along the helmet or glasses you wear when skiing or snowboarding. Not every pair of snow goggles is suitable for spectacle wearers – they may not be compatible with your helmet.
2. Make sure the goggles afford you the best UV protection and the right tint for different weather and visibility.
3. Snow goggles are expected to do a lot. In the sun they have to reduce bright light, whereas in diffuse light they have to increase contrasts and contours. Just one tint or mirror coating can't meet all these requirements, which is why snow goggles with interchangeable lenses are your best choice. Please consult your optician for more details.
4. Ask about the air circulation and anti-fog features of your new snow goggles.
5. Be careful when cleaning your snow goggles! Never rub them with a cloth or glove if they're wet inside, because this can quickly destroy the anti-fog coating. Always shake out your goggles or, if the weather's warm, let them air-dry – just don't put them on the heater. Clean your ZEISS Snow Goggles with lukewarm water and a neutral soap. Make sure your goggles don't get wet inside during cleaning. Don't use organic solvents or wet wipes!