Part of having good vision when wearing sunglasses depends on the optical quality of the lens as well as keeping the eyewear in good shape. With its range of dirt, water and oil repellent coatings, ZEISS Sunlens helps you keep your glasses clean and neat at all times.
Ri-Pel™ is a transparent hydrophobic & oleophobic technology which offers 3 different properties in one single coating.
- Water & oil repellent: Dirt, water, sweat, salt, oil, sunscreen and dust slide off the lens surface easily, ensuring clear vision and protecting your eyes.
- Anti-smudge: Lenses are resistant to fingerprints and other contaminates.
- Easy to clean: Whenever a lens with Ri-Pel™ gets dirty, it is extremely easy to clean.
Field of use: Ri-Pel™ is ideal for sports and outdoor activities - like sailing, fishing, cycling, golfing, skiing etc. - but also for everyday use.
Tri-Flection is a subtle mirror with dirt repellent properties.
- Color performance: Thanks to its light mirror effect, the spectral curve of the base color is not altered significantly, ensuring the tint performs as required.
- Repellence: Repels more water, dust and oil than other mirrors.
- Easy to clean: The smooth surface makes it easy to clean off fingerprints and smudges.
Tri-Pel™ is a performance mirror that incorporates the properties of ZEISS Ri-Pel and Tri-Flection coatings.
- Anti-smudge and easy-to-clean technology
- High compatibility with most lens tints
- Stylish look: wide range of subtle tints
- Transparent hydrophobic & oleophobic coating
- Easy to clean
- Durable and consistent performance over time
Since 1976, the world’s most discerning cyclists have put their trust in ASSOS. From the first Lycra shorts to more than 400 Olympic and World Championship medals to date, our commitment to apparel innovation and total comfort in the saddle remains steadfast.
Skeleton Optics eyewear delivers superb craftsmanship, trend-forward innovation and advanced technology. From the Rocky Mountains to the Atlantic Ocean, outdoor enthusiasts can choose from a selection of polarized sunglasses designed and manufactured in Italy.