Achieve clear vision in seconds. ZEISS eyeglass cleaning solutions gently remove dirt, dust and grime from your lenses. This way your lenses remain cleaner for longer and the lens coating is protected, guaranteeing flawless vision and increasing the longevity of your glasses.
Modern lens coatings already make lens care easier by repelling dirt, but no eyeglass wearer can get around cleaning their glasses from time to time. Our many different lens cleaning solutions for your glasses are easy to use and gentle on your lenses. ZEISS pre-moistened lens cleaning wipes are perfect for quickly wiping off your lenses occasionally, and our ZEISS lens cleaning spray with a ZEISS microfiber cloth lets you to clean your lenses efficiently without leaving any residue.
Using your sleeve, tie or a tissue might be handy, but these really aren't suitable for cleaning your lenses. ZEISS lens cleaning wipes are gentle on your lenses, ensure streak-free results and are just as quick as using your sleeve. They feature an exceptionally fine structure moistened with a unique combination of cleaning agents, ensuring that your lenses aren't subjected to any of the aggressive substances contained in many lens cleaners. They’re good for you – and for your glasses.
The perfect team for cleaning your lenses gently but thoroughly: our ZEISS microfiber cloth in combination with the ZEISS lens cleaning spray. It's as efficient as a thorough cleaning under running water with a pH-neutral cleaning agent.
High-performance lens coatings make your eyeglass lenses extremely resistant to scratches or static dust particles. The benefit: your lenses remain dirt-free longer, ensuring that they're significantly easier to clean. See better, look better – thanks to the latest anti-reflective coating.
1. Don't just reach for your tissue, tie or sleeve to clean your glasses – you're not doing your lenses any favors. Proper lens care increases the longevity of your lenses and ensures better vision. Even when you're on the go, make sure you use cleaning products from trusted experts in the optics industry.
2. Don't wash microfiber cloths in water warmer than 104° F and don't add fabric softener – otherwise the cloth will leave streaks the next time you clean your glasses.
3. Scratches can't be wiped away, no matter if you have plastic or glass lenses. In this case, prevention is key because scratched lenses should be replaced immediately. Even if the defect only appears cosmetic, light disperses through the tiny scratch, impairing your vision. That's why it's important to clean your lenses with a special microfiber cloth.
4. Your glasses need a home! Store them in a hard case whenever you're not wearing them. If you don't have a case with you, make sure you put them in a safe spot with the lenses facing upwards.
5. Glasses don't like extremely high or extremely low temperatures. The heat generated in a car on a hot summer day, for instance, is something to be avoided. The same holds true for the sauna or the heater at home. Don't subject your glasses to extreme temperatures more than is necessary.