Due to an exceptionally high demand, there is currently a longer than usual waiting period for our repair service for riflescopes, binoculars and spotting scopes.
Our highly committed and fully staffed team has taken a number of measures to return to our normal short turnaround times for repairs and spare parts.
Your patience and understanding are truly appreciated. Thank you for your continued patronage.
Your ZEISS Service Team
To ensure that your product is returned to you as quickly and conveniently as possible, please follow the instructions:
- Fill in the following Repair Form
- Print the confirmation E-Mail
- Sign the repair form, enclose it with your product and contact for further processing a ZEISS Dealer near to you
- If you have any question before sending in your ZEISS product, please use the Customer Service Form first
- Please note when filling out the form that unfortunately only information in English is possible
We will then thoroughly examine your product. You will receive a cost estimate about the expected costs and can decide if we should do the work or not. We will inform you if the option exists to replace your product or offer you a new product with a surcharge. We will begin as soon as you tell us to do so.
By the way: we often make minor repairs free of charge. In such cases, you will receive your serviced product instead of the cost estimate.