In the light of the current circumstances, we all share the overarching aim to protect the safety and health of our customers, employees and their families to provide our share to flatten the pandemic curve. Accordingly ZEISS initiated some adjustments in the operations that are affecting our service business. Please understand that our current response and repair times are longer due to this activities. We’re doing our best to serve you best possible during these times.
To ensure that your product is returned to you as quickly and conveniently as possible, please follow the instructions:
- Fill in the following Repair Form
- Print the confirmation E-Mail
- Sign the repair form, enclose it with your product and contact for further processing a ZEISS Dealer near to you
- If you have any question before sending in your ZEISS product, please use the Customer Service Form first
- Please note when filling out the form that unfortunately only information in English is possible
We will then thoroughly examine your product. You will receive a cost estimate about the expected costs and can decide if we should do the work or not. We will inform you if the option exists to replace your product or offer you a new product with a surcharge. We will begin as soon as you tell us to do so.
By the way: we often make minor repairs free of charge. In such cases, you will receive your serviced product instead of the cost estimate.