ZEISS Axiocam 202 mono
Your 2 Megapixel Stand-Alone Microscope Camera
Axiocam 202 mono is your 2 megapixel monochrome microscope camera with automatic functions for routine fluorescence applications. With this CMOS sensor camera you can easily acquire monochrome images in stand-alone mode with no need of a PC. Since the camera automatically adjusts the exposure time you only need to press the snap button to capture and store your fluorescence images on a USB flash drive.
If needed you can adjust parameters in the OSD (on screen display) menu before you acquire the image. In combination with the smart microscopes Axiolab 5 or Axioscope 5 you can even capture multichannel fluorescence images by simply pressing one button.
Zeiss Axiocam 202 mono Recommended For
- Applications with bright fluorescence samples
- Education / Teaching
- Fluorescence imaging applications with live and fixed cells
- Documentation of fluorescent cell cultures
- Routine tasks in cell laboratories
Caption: Bovine Pulmonary Artery Endothelial Cells (BPAE line)
Highlights of Axiocam 202 mono
- 2 megapixel CMOS chip sensor with image diagonal of 13 mm and large pixel size for high sensitivity in fluorescence documentation
- Choose between 12 bit or 8 bit digitization
- Store images directly on USB flash drive in stand-alone mode
- Single button multichannel fluorescence acquisition when combined with Axiolab 5 or Axioscope 5 stands in standalone mode (with no PC)
- Automatic exposure and gain adjustment for easy fluorescence image capture
- Connect directly to a monitor by a HDMI cable for live image display for search and focussing and review of acquired images
- Perform secure image data transfer to TWAIN-compatible 3rd party software solutions with the TWAIN driver.