ZEISS Stemi 305
Your Compact Stereo Microscope with 5:1 Zoom
Stemi 305 is your compact, easy-to-use stereo microscope with 5:1 zoom. Everything is integrated: long-living LED illumination for reflected and transmitted light and documentation, too.
Watch the ZEISS Stemi 305 Product Video
- Stemi 305 integrates everything you need – including varied illumination and documentation.
- This compact Greenough stereo microscope comes without additional boxes and cables - just plug it in and switch it on, that’s the installation done.
- Stemi 305 can be operated easily, even by untrained users. All you have to do is illuminate your object, focus and start snapping images.
Perfectly Illuminate Your Sample
- Easily select and mix the integrated LED illumination: near vertical and oblique reflected light, as well as transmitted light.
- The white LEDs generate bright light with the color of daylight, so each image appears crisp and clear.
- You profit from long lifetimes and low energy consumption. LEDs stay cool, and they are noiseless and maintenance-free.
Easily Document Your Results
Choose between two options for documentation:
- Decide for the conventional phototube and get access to all ZEISS Axiocam microscope cameras.
- Or choose the integrated camera and Wi-Fi router. With the imaging app Labscope you easily acquire and share your images.
Choose between predefined microscope sets for education, laboratory and industrial production to get the optimal illumination equipment for your applications.
Document Your Results
Documentation is important for your lab, essential for industrial inspection. In the classroom your ability to acquire and share images is key for vivid, exciting science courses.
External Microscope Camera
Choose Stemi 305 trino with a phototube for access to any ZEISS Axiocam microscope camera. The fixed 50/50 division is optimal for life demonstrations: your students or customers can follow your microscopic work on the monitor in real-time.
Integrated Microscope Camera
Or opt for Stemi 305 cam ‐ a 1.2 Megapixel Wi‐Fi camera and WLAN router are already integrated into the microscope body. You will enjoy its ability to stream live images from several microscopes to multiple iPads.