With smart microscopy, digital documentation has never been easier. Axiocam 202 mono is your smart 2 megapixel microscope camera for digital documentation of fluorescent samples.
With this monochrome camera you can:
- acquire images in stand-alone mode with no need for a PC
- press the Snap button to capture and store mulitchannel fluorescent images in combination with the Axiolab 5 or Axioscope 5 smart microscopes
- choose between 8 bit or 12 bit digitization to adapt the file size
- Sensitive fluorescence documentation: 2 megapixel CMOS chip sensor with image diagonal of 13 mm and large pixel size
- Smart functions: Auto-adjustment of exposure time and gain as well as image enhancement functions
- Easy-to-use: Single button multichannel fluorescent acquisition when combined with Axiolab 5 or Axioscope 5 stands, , even in stand-alone mode
- Easy installation: USB 3.0, HDMI, Ethernet, Wi-Fi compatible (with USB Wi-Fi adapter)
- Compatibility: Stand-alone mode without a PC, with Labscope imaging app as a network camera, with ZEN imaging software for advanced imaging
Combine Axiocam 202 mono with the Axioscope 5 light microscope and Colibri 3 LED illumination to acquire multichannel fluorescence images with just a simple press on the Snap button.
You benefit from:
- Automatic adjustments in the camera to acquire high quality images with high ease of use.
- An integrated system that saves you both space and money because no extra computer is needed.
- Image data completeness since all metadata, including scaling, are automatically stored with your images.
… and all it takes is just a simple press of the Snap button.
Acquire up to four fluorescence channels with one click.
ZEISS Axiocam Family
Your Guide to Microscope Camera Technology from ZEISS
Filesize: 8,254 kB
ZEISS Axiocam 202 mono
Your 2 Megapixel Stand-alone Microscope Camera for Routine Fluorescence Documentation
Filesize: 515 kB