Practical microscopy training has a long tradition at ZEISS. The first courses were held in Jena as early as 1907.
The courses are continuously advanced and optimized. Our own continuous education as well as cooperation projects with scientists in high-ranking laboratories ensure that we are always up to date.
Our courses impart an understanding of the theoretical background as well as practical skills in many applications from biology, medicine and materials science. You will study in small groups, which allows a highly interactive learning experience. Lectures are immediately followed by practical hands-on experience. To meet your requirements decide yourself where your course will take place, remote, at ZEISS or at your facility.
You will get comprehensive course material, which you can refer to when practicing your newly acquired skills and knowledge at your place. This includes course talks and the best images acquired during the course.
Your trainers are graduated scientists and bring together knowledge in various scientific fields with many years of experience in microscopy and its practical application. This combination of technical and applicational know-how is just the right mixture to get your theoretical and practical questions answered.
At the ZEISS Training Centers you have access to various combinations of microscopy systems of the latest generation. The courses offer maximum efficiency during theoretical and practical learning with the most modern systems. There is no better access to learn the diversity of microscopic applications.
If there is no appropriate date or course available, we also offer customized courses at ZEISS or at your facility to meet your individual requirements. If you need professional support for your courses, we would like to help with our expertise.
- Polarized Light Microscopy: Examination of Birefringent Objects /// 23/11/2021 - 25/11/2021, Online Training
- ZEN (blue edition) Crash Course /// 11/10/2021, Online Training
- ZEN (blue edition) Remote Course - Always in Focus & Connected /// 06/12/2021, Online Training
- ZEN core: Basic course /// 10/01/2022 - 11/01/2022, Online Training
Laser Scanning Microscopy
- Advanced F-Techniques and Other Photomanipulation Strategies /// 01/12/2021 – 02/12/2021, Online Training
- Get started with the best LSM image @ LSM 980 or LSM 900 /// 23/11/2021, Online Training
- Multicolor imaging - From the beginning to unmixing /// 24/11/2021, Online Training
- See more with Airyscan 2 @ LSM 980 or LSM 900 /// 25/11/2021, Online Training
- Spectral Imaging – Advanced Strategies of Multicolor Imaging /// 30/11/2021, Online Training
Please contact us if you are interested in an Electron Microscope course.