This press kit is a bundled source of information for journalists, bloggers and other multipliers on ZEISS BlueGuard Lenses:
Developed to address today's "New Normal" technology and media use, ZEISS BlueGuard is the new generation of blue light protection. The blue light blocking properties are incorporated into the lens material itself. As a result, ZEISS BlueGuard Lenses provide excellent lens clarity while blocking part of the potentially harmful and irritating blue light in the wavelength range between 400 and 455 nanometers, which is widely known to be associated with digital eye strain.
As the scientific discussion about the risks of blue light continues, we asked our expert Christian Lappe to explain the technology behind ZEISS BlueGuard in our TechTalk interview. Besides the press release and the fact sheet, you can find further interesting facts about blue light in this article.
- Launch Press Release ZEISS BlueGuard
- Fact Sheet ZEISS BlueGuard
- ZEISS Listicle BlueGuard
- ZEISS Article Blue Light FAQs
- ZEISS Article Gaming Glasses – Are Glasses with Blue Light Filters a Good Idea for Gamers?
- Interview Dr. Christian Lappe / ZEISS BlueGuard: What's behind the new technology?
- Interview Vision requirements in the (home) office