This press kit is a bundled source of information for journalists, bloggers and other multipliers about ZEISS SmartLife:
ZEISS has enhanced its tried-and-true eyeglass lens designs and added some technological innovations to boot: ZEISS SmartLife is a complete premium portfolio for consumers no matter their age. The ZEISS SmartLife lens design factors in our modern connected and on-the-move lifestyle, dynamic visual behavior, individual visual needs, and age. Dr. Katharina Rifai gives insights in how we can measure visual behavior. With the ZEISS Dynamic Gaze Study the ZEISS Vision Science Lab showed that the smartphone has a significant effect on our visual behavior.
One lifestyle for people of all ages requires solutions that go beyond the limits of traditional eyeglass lens categories. ZEISS SmartLife makes this possible. Manuela Weinreich explains, that for eye care professionals, the portfolio approach holds a key benefit in that it caters to most consumer needs with just one solution.
While there are some similarities in the lifestyles and visual behavior of people of different ages, we know that some key parameters will change over the course of our lives. Learn from Dr. Arne Ohlendorf how vision develops during childhood and read in an interview with Dr. Alexander Leube about age-related changes in our eyes.
- Press Release SmartLife Young lenses
- Press Release SmartLife Individual 3 lenses
- Interview Manuela Weinreich / ZEISS SmartLife as a Complete Portfolio
- Press Release Smart Portfolio
- Launch Press Release ZEISS SmartLife
- Press Release Dynamic Gaze Study
- Press Release Single Vision Lens Design
- Fact Sheet ZEISS SmartLife portfolio
- Fact Sheet ZEISS SmartView 2.0 technology