ZEISS Axiocam 208 color
Your Fast, 4K Microscope Camera for Smart Digital Documentation
Axiocam 208 color is your smart versatile 8 megapixel color microscope camera suitable for education, documentation and routine applications. This CMOS camera delivers crisp, detail rich live images with high color fidelity at full 4k resolution in outstanding 30 fps.
Choose Between Three Modes of Operation:
- In stand-alone mode, you don’t need a PC to acquire microscope images. The camera automatically adjusts brightness and white balance and offers live image
enhancement functions like sharpening, denoising and HDR. Digital documentation of your specimen has never been easier.
- Alternatively, connect the CMOS camera via USB or to a network and control it wirelessly with the easy-to-use imaging app Labscope. Since you can connect multiple cameras to the network, Axiocam 208 color is the ideal solution for digital classroom applications and for connected laboratories, too.
- In addition, you can use the powerful imaging software ZEN with your Axiocam 208 color.
ZEISS Axiocam 208 color is Recommended for
- Routine tasks
- Materials research
- Quality assurance/Quality control
- Fast high resolution live image for co-observation
Caption: Rat tongue in transmitted light brightfield
Highlights of Axiocam 208 color
- Full 4K resolution in outstanding 30 fps
- Brilliant color rendering
- Live image enhancement functions like sharpening, denoising and HDR
- Use in stand-alone mode and save images on USB flash drive, use Labscope imaging app or ZEN imaging software
- Easy and effortless digital documentation – especially suitable for education, digital classroom and routine documentation
- Ethernet or USB 3.0 as digital data interface
- Use the optional WiFi stick and Labscope imaging app to control and transfer data wirelessly
- Document your samples as you see it in the eyepieces
- Stand-alone operation with camera control by intuitive On Screen Display via mouse and keyboard without a PC
- Connect directly to a monitor by a HDMI cable for live image display for search and focussing and review of acquired images
- Perform secure image data transfer to TWAIN-compatible 3rd party software solutions with the TWAIN driver.