With the imaging app Labscope, you transform your ZEISS microscope with integrated HD camera into a WiFi-enabled imaging system. Be it in the laboratory, university, school or even for your hobby - with Labscope you snap images of your microscopic samples, easier than ever.
Labscope is available for your iPad or Windows PC.
Use Labscope to:
- Enjoy live images and view live thumbnails from your connected microscopes, and easily switch between all microscopes in the room
- Snap images with scale bar and meta data
- Simply share your best images with anyone, anywhere!
On the iPad, you can additionally:
- Perform image processing, annotation and measurement tasks
- Record time-lapse or regular videos
- Save images and videos to any shared network folder
ZEISS How-to: Draw Microscopic Images with ZEISS Labscope
Pestalozzi’s principle of ‘head’, ‘heart’ and ‘hands’ guides the drawing of biological or medical samples until today. It enhances your students' capacity for abstraction and imagination through a conceptual transfer of a microscopic image into a drawing. Now you can use wireless technology to engage your students in microscopy: ZEISS Labscope lets you follow their curriculum while introducing exciting microscopic techniques that will invigorate traditional drawing exercises.
ZEISS How-to: Use the Pointer in ZEISS Labscope
Would you like to share microscopic images of your biological or medical samples with all your students? … use a projector to grab their attention and point them toward tiny structures and interesting details? Now you can do all that, using the pointer function in ZEISS Labscope to enliven traditional teaching with exciting techniques for classroom experiments and demonstrations.
Light Lab for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch is your fully interactive spectra configuration tool for fluorescence microscopy.
Use Light Lab to:
- Check the spectral properties of over 500 fluorophores
- See virtual previews of your imaging experiments
- Document your experiments and save your microscope configuration
- Get in contact with us the easy way
ZEN browser lets you build up your virtual slides database. Access your virtual microscopy data wherever you are.
Use ZEN browser to:
- Exchange virtual microscopy data from any location
- Organize your virtual microscopy data pool in local study groups
- Share findings and virtual slides with peers at any time and any place
- Make your virtual microscopy images accessible to a wider audience
ZEN browser can be accessed from virtually any device thanks to its HTML5 architecture: Try out our demo server!
With ZEN remote you control your long-term imaging experiments, no matter where you are.
Use ZEN remote to:
- Stream a live image of your microscope onto your mobile device
- Monitor your imaging experiment and adjust parameters on-the-fly
- Take snapshots and share them with your colleagues
- Choose the right moment to start or stop your experiment
- Control your motorized microscope stage by tilting your mobile device
- Define remote user accounts and manage multiple workstations
ZEN remote connects to confocal laser scanning microscopes by ZEISS, e.g. LSM 880, LSM 710, LSM780, or LSM 700, that are running ZEN 2 or ZEN 2012 SP1 with Hotfix 5 and Remote Patch.
Connect your microscopes to a digital laboratory or classroom.
file size: 2041 kB
Your microscope software to empower digital education.
file size: 3632 kB
ZEISS Labscope for Digital Classrooms
Create your digital classroom with connected microscopes.
file size: 860 kB
White Paper: ZEISS Labscope
Create Your Own Digital Classroom
file size: 2697 kB
Microscope and Measurement Systems for Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Capture the essentials of your component. Quickly. Simply. Comprehensively.
file size: 4477 kB
Results 1 - 5 of 5